As your personal strength coaches with certifications in personal training as well as strength and conditioning, alongside certifications in exercise therapy and senior fitness, we will design a resistance training program that is custom built to your needs as well as goals and help you understand how to implement the program. How to make a weight training program. Each week you complete the week of workouts and track in your personalized dashboard. At least once a week we will review your results, make adjustments, and provide any additional recommendations. Additionally, if you submit videos of you completing exercises, we will analyze your form and offer recommendations for improvement. On top of that, we are always available for support via email, and available for calls as needed.
Based on the information provided in your intake forms and through our communications with you, we create a 12-week online strength program customized to you, that:
- Is built around your schedule
- Focuses on the type of exercises you like and will help you reach your goals
- Follows the principles of exercise programming such as specificity, periodization, progression, variety, etc.
- Is 12 weeks in length
The program will be built according to your skill level, among other factors. Why is this important? This helps determine:
- Frequency of training (number of sessions per week)
- Length of sessions (time spent during a single session)
- Time between sessions (number of rest days between workouts)
- Total rest days per week
- Type of exercises included
- Volume (exercises x sets x reps)
- Rest intervals (how long you rest between sets/exercise)
- Type of progressions (which variable changes over time)
- Rate of progression (the pace at which intensity increases)